Mandatory requirements and important notes:
- Students and Young Professionals have to present their project in a 3-minutes speech (3Ms) with hardware demonstration (if applicable) or video clip.
- Please send the declaration and confirmation that you will prepare a 3 minutes movie and speech to
Hani Vahedi ([email protected]) and Marek Jasinski ([email protected]) as fast as possible, but not later than 03.2018!
- Then, you will receive the full instruction on how to prepare that movie and speech for 3Ms IES-SYPA Speech Video Session.
- Your video will be uploaded on IES YouTube Channel and Facebook Page to be available during the conference.
- Please be sure that during the conference you will have your video available also off-line and the hardware demonstration (if applicable).
(Time and place for 3Ms presentation will be announced by the General Chair of the Conference)
- The diplomas for the IES-Student Paper Travel Assistance (IES-SYPA) will be presented during the conference.
(Time and place will be announced by the General Chair of the Conference – usually Gala Dinner)
- Make photos during the conference and submit them on your and IES Facebook profile.
- Submit your expenses report and chose the IES-SYPA payment method (wire transfer or cheque).
All documents have to be send to:
IES Treasurer C.J. (Allen) Chen: [email protected]
with CC to the Chair of the SYP Activity Committee Marek Jasinski: [email protected]
- PLEASE NOTE THAT IEEE IES STUDENT & YOUNG PROFESSIONALS PAPER ASSISTANCE is consist of:
– Recognition Diploma and
– up to USD 2000 travel cost reimbursements.
- You can find all the necessary information on Industry Electronics Society web sites:
- Instruction for travel reimbursements can be found at:
Please fill in the following documents:
- Single or Multi Currency Expense Report Form.
- Wire Transfer Request Form.
- Remember to send in pdf your invoices and receipts from e.g. hotel, airplane, conference fee, taxi, bus, train, meals.
On behalf of the IEEE IES-SYPA Competition Jury:
IES President Xinghuo Yu, IEEE IES Treasurer C.J. (Allen) Chen, and Past IEEE IES Treasurer Terry Martin,
and Conference General Chairs: Haitham Abu-Rub, Sertac Bayhan, Jose I. Leon, Mariusz Malinowski,
and Web & Information Committee: Andres A. Nogueiras Melendez, Aleksander Malinowski,
and Student and Young Professional Activity Committee: Yousef Ibrahim, Marek Turzynski, Marek Jasinski.
Congratulations and Good Luck,
Chair of the IEEE IES Student and Young Professional Activity Committee,