CPE-POWERENG is a flagship annual event of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society devoted to the dissemination of new ideas, research and works in progress within the fields of:
- Power Generation, Transmission, and Distribution
- Power Electronics and Applications
- Smart Grid Technologies and Applications
- Electrical Machines and Drives
- Renewable Energy and Energy Storage Technologies
- Transportation Electrification
- EMI and EMC Issues
- Education in Power and Electrical Engineering
The conference will include keynote presentations, technical sessions, poster sessions, special sessions, and exhibitions. The CPE-POWERENG 2018 Organizing Committee invites researchers, practitioners, and students worldwide to submit papers for consideration to be presented at the conference.
All papers registered to CPE-POWERENG 2018 will be included in the Proceedings of CPE-POWERENG 2018, which will be submitted to IEEE and reviewed by the IEEE Conference Publication Program for publication in IEEE Xplore.
Download the call for papers here